My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://loveshackbaby.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Feel For You.... dear readers


Well, er, ..... welcome to my co-host here on this here blog, LOL. Puppet Show has graciously accepted an invitation to help out and hoist the sails over here. He's got loads of great tunes and a wealth of musical knowledge which almost makes up for his unbearable personality so I hope you enjoy (put up) with him as much as I do!

And yeah, I have no idea what his picture means either. Hopefully he's got some explanation and a few songs for us. In the meantime I'll leave you with this musical image, it's the best I can do with this pic in my sights! And dear reader(s) I do feel for you!

Chaka Khan from: The Rolling Stone Women in Rock Collection, Disk 2: I Feel For You mp3
buy it

No comments: