My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://loveshackbaby.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Because I couldn't find "Taking Retards to the Zoo"

Well It's been one of those days, just a day when everyone totally erks the heck out of you, I would go into a long diatribe (but my last 2 posts were huge, and sometimes you like a quicky) about the idiot that rode my bumper today in his shiny mid-ninteys cool man black (I swear that's a real color) camaro, but I thought naw... I'll just dedicate this song to him.

So to all the ass wipes that tailgate in camaros this song for you!

Bitchin' Camaro Dead Milkmen Big Lizard in my Backyard

Buy Dead Milkmen

4 comments:

a Tart said...

Is this comedy on my music blog?

like I always tell ya PS, music cures ya, man! xoxoox thanks for the giggle :) and great tune!

a Tart said...

oooh and what you really need is a bumper sticker like mine (especially appreciated by my 80 year old mother-in-law this week as she visited us, she read it aloud in the Costco parking lot, oml!) If You're Gonna Ride My Ass At Least Pull My Hair! LOL!

Puppet Show said...

tart, the Dead Milkmen are a viable punk band from the 80's/90's... *sigh schools now in session

riding asses I usually throw the lasso up and yell YAHOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo LOL

a Tart said...

oh PS, shhhhhh! nobody's supposed to know that you're the real musical genius behind this blog, can't we at least pretend I know something? (er, yeah, pando me the the Dead Milkmen tonight, ok?)