My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://loveshackbaby.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Onslaught of metal in your...



Eventually I will go new school, but I love old school. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, he said that he was listening to some Onslaught - in search of sanity. I suddenly flashed back to when he first presented it to me and said you have to hear this. What I heard was a combination of Grim Reaper (should of been because Steve Grimmett ex lead singer of grim reaper was singing), Metallica, and Dream Theater, I had to have it. Each song was well over 7mins of direct melodic metal coolness, direct to what every hard core head banger was looking for, in essence underrated and not main stream.

The knuckle head never told me it was discontinued and he got it from a bargain bin. I was pissed, and at the time all he could do was dub a copy onto tape, just about everything I had were CD players and CD's at the time... thanks man.

Anyway so in the love of all thats old school heavy and fun, crush yourself with 12 minutes of some deep enlightened rather melodic heavy metal, because I told you to.

Welcome to Dying from Onslaught - In Search of Sanity


2 comments:

a Tart said...

well that was 12:42 mins of my morning extremely well spent! ty for a great track to help me crawl outta my sex coma and face a horrific monday! xoxoxo

Puppet Show said...

sex filled coma... those were the days