My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://loveshackbaby.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

loungey housey industrial goodness, mmmmm

I love music of all sorts and this blog will soon show, if it hasn't already, how wide my taste ranges. I think my number one pet peeve in music blogs today is how narrow minded they are. Do you music bloggers really only listen to the music you blog about? Or perhaps you only blog about a specific genre in order to create a theme to your output? Maybe it's a function of age, I certainly listen to much more variety now than I did in my late 20s and early 30s. I have a lot more patience for music and for new forms of music.

But, one thing has always stuck with me, and for that I blame my formative years, as they were firmly footed in the late 70s, funk's heyday. I just have a natural affinity for funk music, I can't help it.

What follows might be a mysterious incarnation of funk music to you, but not to me. Listen carefully, it's in there. And enjoy this little lounge act of 1991.

A Martini Built for 2 mp3 My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult Sexplosion!

The International Sin Set mp3
go to their myspace page
buy Sexplosion

No comments: