My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://loveshackbaby.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nothing's ever solved by making childish threats...


No crap post from me today! Nosiree! I've been up to my eyeballs in some good old-fashioned punk and it's got me out of my Saturday funk. Lucky you!

Someone please tell me, why are the Dead Kennedys still so completely a propos? Hmmm, ten bonus points for naming the country Bush will invade by January!

Kinky Sex Makes The World Go Round Dead Kennedys Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death
Macho Insecurity Dead Kennedys Bedtime For Democracy

Buy the Dead Kennedys!

2 comments:

bitterandrew said...

As I said to the wife a while back, "You know things are bad when life imitates Dead Kennedys lyrics."

a Tart said...

I hear ya! Oh we're in trouble this week. I'll keep blogging through the (de)(r)evolution if you will xoxo